The information on this internet site is public and for informative use only. No division of The KLINIPATH Group can be hold liable for the contents or the contents of Internet sites this site is linked to or linked from. KLINIPATH is not liable for the accuracy of data mentioned in this information
Restrictions of use of content
KLINIPATH authorizes you to view and download the materials at this web site only for your personal, non-commercial use provided that you retain all notices regarding KLINIPATH. copyright and other proprietary rights that are contained in the original materials on any copies of the materials. You may not modify the materials at this web site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any commercial purpose.
The information provided at this web site carries no express or implied warranties as to accuracy, timeliness, or appropriateness for a particular purpose. KLINIPATH disclaims responsibility for content errors and omissions, for any allegedly infringing material, and for any damages whatsoever associated with user reliance on information provided at this web site. KLINIPATH disclaims all liability for any material contained in other sites linked to this web site. A link to a non-KLINIPATH web site does not mean that KLINIPATH endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such web site. If you decide to access any of the third party web sites linked to this web site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
KLINIPATH reserves the right to revoke any or all access and use authorizations granted to web site visitors.
Restrictions on Links and Framing
If you would like to link to KLINIPATH’s web site, you must comply with all applicable laws and the following guidelines:
A web site that links to the KLINIPATH web site:
- may link to, but not replicate, KLINIPATH web site content;
- should not create a browser or border environment around KLINIPATH web site content;
- should not imply that KLINIPATH is endorsing it or its products;
- should not misrepresent its relationship with KLINIPATH;
- should not present false information about KLINIPATH products or services;
- should not use the KLINIPATH trademark or any other trademarks owned by KLINIPATH without permission from KLINIPATH;
- should not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive, or controversial.